Why you need plain language
In today's multi-lingual world and tightening budgets, effective communication can make the difference between success and failure.
Whether your organization is large or small, your investment in plain-language will:
- Improve the writing skills of employees.
- Increase the clarity and effectiveness of your organization's communications.
- Streamline the development of documents, procedures, and processes.
- Increase the satisfaction of clients, customers, and employees.
- Reduce the costs of training and support.
- Reduce the costs of localization.
What We Do
Our plain-language services focus on the internal procedures, standards, and techniques for the effective communication of information as well as the improvement of staff writing skills.
- In-house training and seminars for learning plain-language skills and techniques.
- Development of internal plain-language standards, procedures, and style guides.
- Plain-language writing and editorial services.
Our clients include:
- Federal Aviation Administration
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Department of Consumer Affairs, County of Los Angeles
- Department of Public Social Services, County of Los Angeles
References provided on request.
Call us today for a free consultation!
| William H. DuBay
15903 Vincent Rd. N.W.
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Phone: 360 261 8955